Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Team Chef Steph & Jansen

So lately, I've been cooking a lot. I say "a lot" because normally I don't cook when I come home from working so late. This past couple of months I've been a good wife and been making some delicious meals. I actually love cooking especially baking, but I get so tired from work that I just don't have the energy to cook anything. The weather here has dropped to 50 degrees in the morning and at night. So, of course, with the weather change it affected me and I officially have a fever, a cold, and a cough. What would you want to eat when you are sick? SOUP!
So, tonight my sister, Jansen suggested to make baked potato soup. It sounded so good especially when you don't feel so well. I'd never made baked potato soup before, but Jansen found an easy and quick recipe (thanks to the internet), so to the store we go. We made the soup for the very first time and it turned out so delicious. It was perfect for a sick girl, like me, and wonderful to eat for a cold weather day.


2 comments: