Monday, November 7, 2011

Green Lantern loves him a Punk Lady

I love candies, chocolate, and specially dressing up and that's why I love Halloween. Unlike Zach, I always try to plan ahead. I had a couple of ideas of what I wanted to be for Halloween, but of course we didn't know what we really wanted to be until the day of the parties. I wanted to be creative and to try to make a costume of what I already have from my closet. I was either going to be a pirate again, since I already had the costume from 2 years ago, or a black cat. Instead we ended up going to Costume Castle right when I got home from work, and Zach and I found our fun costumes. 

Meet Green Lantern loves him a Punk Lady :D 


 My little sister, Jansen, she lives with me now, so she is like my personal hairstylist and this was one of her creations, a fohawk ! Isn't she awesome?!

 

 Let's just say we had a spooktacular weekend !






2 comments:

  1. loved your costume and loved that i got to see you in it. :) LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are so cute! I love the costumes! Looking forward to seeing you soon!

    ReplyDelete